Banner, Degree Works, and 25 Live Resources & Training
Resources and training are designed for the various roles across campus, regardless of job title. To find the right training session for you, select the category that best describes your role. Prerequisites, modules, and requirements are included.
Here you’ll find all of the step-by-step instructions, policies, guidelines, and tips to help you navigate and learn to use Banner successfully. We hope you will find them helpful! We welcome your questions on these procedures and any feedback you may have on how to improve them.
If you are a new Banner, Degree Works, or 25 Live user, we encourage you to start with these steps to become a proficient and confident user:
- Take the FERPA: How to Protect Student Records tutorial in the UC Learning Center.
- Explore the Introduction to Banner 9 links at the right
- Discover how to find information in Banner through the Navigation section
- Study the documents in the categories) that apply to your role
- Attend in-person trainings with staff by viewing them here and by signing up in the UC Learning Center
Be sure you can log into the Banner Training instance in R’Space before you attend a Banner training. This is a separate instance where it is safe to practice procedures and make changes.
Introduction to Banner 9
Banner Training Links
As you progress through your use of Banner 9, please enter issues or questions by selecting Banner Support Ticket from the drop-down menu.